Monday, May 4, 2009

I have recently finised 'Electric Universe' and 'Thunderbolts of the Gods' (DVD) from Thornhill and Talbott and am compelled by the idea of an electrical interpretation of cosmic effects. I think this idea has some rather compelling evidence behind it (read the book) and also that it intersects well with the idea (Wilhelm Reich _Cosmic Superimposition_, experimental reproduction here : "FUNCTIONAL THINKING: An Interview With Eric Dollard
by Tom Brown" http://www.scene.org/~esa/merlib/magneto-dielectric.pdf) that the intersection of two 'massfree cosmic orgone' streams (alternately described by Vassilatos as Vril channels) results in the generation of mass, electricity, and distinct galaxy-like forms as seen in many plasma discharges.

Also, I am reproducing the "Experiment: Ground Antennas
By Gerry Vassilatos & Michael Theroux" experiment (http://www.borderlands.com/newstuff/research/ground-ant.htm) with pretty good results so far. I tapped a foot-long steel pipe into the ground at the base of a large tree, spliced together a 30 ft unshielded steel cable from 4 small steel threads (~1mm diameter each), connected the steel cable to the steel rod, ran the cable up the tree about 6 feet, and then ran my cable into my dining room via a window. I then disconnected the normal antenna from a 1980's transistor radio and connected my steel cable to the radio. Gerry and Michael make claims that through a process of working the tuner over time, the set of available stations (AM) will grow over time and that eventually one will be able to pick up stations as far as Peking, China and South Africa from New York city. I ran the antenna at 9am 5/2/2009 and was able to pick up about 4 stations. Ocassionally over the next few hours, the volume would spuriously raise by a factor of 4 or so. By 3pm 5/2/2009, I had 8 clear stations. I just now worked the dial (9pm, 5/4/2009) and was able to pick up signals from 34 stations, only a few of them clearly. More news as time progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment